Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sister to Madeleine, Caroline, Rosemary.

What names would you pair with sisters Madeleine Pearl, Caroline Hazel and Rosemary Gloria?

UPDATE: Coming back here to update with the names I've added: Alice and Lilth. Louisa is also a possibility, but I don't love the combinations I have quite enough.

Here are names that I've decided against: Josephine, Genevra, Samantha, Freya, Mallory, Naomi, Camille, Eloise, Juliet/Julia, Lucia, Isabella, Thea, Alexandra, Helena, Gwendolen, Genevieve and Elisabeth/Elizabeth.

Even though I like Mary I can't use it because Rosemary is pretty high on my list. I did like Susannah at one time, but my mothers name is Susan and we don't have a very good relationship. I wouldn't want my childs name to be related to hers at all. I can't use Emmeline because my cousin is Emeline. Annabelle is the name I gave a kitten that belongs to my grandmother so at the moment all I think about is her.

As you guys can probably see, I'm really picky.

Felicity is back on my list because I love it as whole. I've decided I'm willing to deal with the nicknames. Beatrice, Adelaide and Hana(Hannah) are also on my list.

I'm still looking for suggestions.
    Last edited by ikfly; January 2nd, 2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Update
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys

Elizabeth is the best fit imo. The other girl names are *so* classic that Elizabeth seems the only logical choice to me.

That said, Genevieve or Louisa would probably be my next pick.

~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

My first thought was Genevieve, but I see its already on your list. Other suggestions...Annabelle, Eloise, Felicity, Juliet, Lucia, or Emmeline.
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

I think Genevieve, Susannah, and Elizabeth seem the best. I also like Antonia and Katarina but not exactly with the sis-set.
    Louisa and Gwendolen aren't bad, but don't go as well.
    I also like Felicity with this sibset but I think the nicknames aren't obvious.