Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthcoming View Post
    My eldest son's best friend is named Ever, and Ever's younger brother, my daughter's friend, is named Atlas
    Oh my goodness, how funny is that. I wish I had the guts. Who knows, maybe when the time comes, I'll take the plunge
    Love your guilty pleasure names too. Coder and Anchor are so neat, as are the other names. And Benedict is such a handsome name. I would totally try for that. Plus, if y'all like nicknames, there are so many nice choices. Ben, Benny, and maybe even Benji
    Last edited by lovelygenevieve; October 11th, 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Proceed with caution with a name like Breaker. It sounds like a wife beater (break her). Driver and Booker have the same problem for me as do a lot of names that end in "er". My guilty pleasure names are from a wide variety of styles and cultures. I have an "eclectic" range I guess
    I never thought of that about Breaker or any other -er names really. Thank you for pointing that out You certainly saved me some hardship later. I guess you just have to thoroughly think names through and make sure no associations like that can be made with the name. I love your "eclectic" style. I think my style is somewhat growing to be like that the more I get into names
    I love Japheth, Balthazar, Caspian, Jove, Hawthorne, Orion, Indigo, Otis, Vitus with that cute edgy nickname, and Orson especially. However, all of the names you listed are all wonderful
    Last edited by lovelygenevieve; October 11th, 2013 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisco View Post
    Ditto Atlas and Ever! Others:

Everest
    Zane
    Gilead
    South
    Avery
    Ransom
    Prosper
    Wilder
    Atlantic
    Pacific
    Oceanus
    I love Everest, Ransom, and Prosper. All of the other names are really cool as well

I know some people pronounce Wilder as will-der. I find myself pronouncing it wild-er. I wonder if they are both correct or if wild-er is the right pronunciation or if will-der is right? I added Wilder to my list, but with the wild-er pronunciation. I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyjuliette View Post
    Nikolai nn niko
    Demetrius nn merit
    Zephaniah nn zephyr
    Amadeus
    Malachite nn Kai
    Quartz
    Super edgy names. I like them a lot Especially with the neat nicknames. Nikolai nickname Niko is probably my very favorite of of your choices. Zephaniah is right behind it though.

Benedict is on my list for favorite name for every letter of the alphabet, love it! Benno
    Prosper reminded me of someone I knew named prosser. His was combined with one of those lat names that makes you think of old money and American empires, kind of like Montgomery, but even bigger. Altogether it was a really sexy name!
    Also:
    Sterling (a bit too alliterative with Stewart as a last name, sniff), Indigo, shadow (.. shadow with Stewart I think is a good sounding alliteration, on the other hand). .. Hmm, I'd totally go for niall or Nolan if the boyfriend wouldn't immediately veto them. Not crazy names but still on my daydream only list I'm afraid.