Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sister for Henry Atlas

Hi! We're expecting baby number 2 - don't know gender yet.

I am looking for suggestions for a sister for Henry Atlas.

We like classic vintage-y names that also sound adventurous. I am leaning towards sticking with the pairing of a classic first with an offbeat middle name, but I am not set on it.

I prefer offbeat word names that would go well with Atlas, rather than strictly matching it with a mythological name (though I welcome mythological suggestions too).

What would you name a sister of Henry Atlas?

Sibling naming is much harder! I want it to pair well but not be too matchy. I also LOVE clever fun and interesting nicknames.
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

While it is not a new suggestion, I love, love Gemma Scout, from your signature line. My little girl's name is Emerson (Emy) Scout, and I am still wildly in love with her name (and probably always will be).

First names first!

Henry is strong, classic and timeless so do you want to match that with a girl's name or do something different?

Clunky but cool Matilda (nn tilly), Agatha,

Classic - Claire,

Sweet - Molly, Daisy, Susi, Sally

Vintage - Veronica, Violet, Ivy, Irene, Maevis, Mabel, Bridget, Sylvia

Timeless - Elizabeth (nn Libby, Eliza, Beth etc etc etc) Sarah, Margaret, Anne (in any form) Diana,

Is there any name that you are leaning towards already???? Once you have a lock on a name, then you can have lots of fun with the middle name!

good luck

Henry makes me think of:

Claire/Clara
    Margaret (Maggie, Molly)
    Louisa
    Charlotte
    Eliza

I love Scout as a middle

other middles that might be adventurous:
    Astrid
    Delphine
    Cosette
    Manon
    Isolde
    Petra

Henry Atlas is a stunning combo! I love it. My first thought was Charlotte Athena or Amelia Scout.