Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I've seen 2 meanings for my first name (Erin)- From Ireland and peaceful. My middle name (Nicole) means Victory of the People.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

My first means woman from Adria. I know my mum loved it as a Shakespeare character's name. I know also my mum and dad looked for something usable in more european countries as they didn't know How to mix my dad's german-lutheran and my mum's jewish and mamy more origins of their families. I was given the middle name Yael,my jewish name,meaning mountain host. Goat's theme must be something special for my dear mum as my younger sister is named Ayelet - gazelle. With her middle Yaffa-beautiful it makes a better set than my own,I think. But I love my name for it's International flow
    Last edited by yael; October 12th, 2013 at 05:06 PM.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Nobel, Grace, Regal
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Friendship; peaceful alliance (My name is Amity)
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

Reversing legal first and middle for slightly more clarity, I'm Peace Descendant.

If I use my not-on-the-birth-certificate religious names I'm a Weak-eyed Bird To Which G-d Will Add. Fairly surreal combo, was named after 3 different great-grandmothers.