Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Such lovely combo's ladies!

Ottilie - I don't know why I haven't thought of Draco & Ignatius together. I'm utterly horrid at putting names together! I adore Draco Ignatius Liam, and I think of a boy who can play rough, but be gentle as well. Plus he wouldn't just be my Dragon Boy, but my handsome Fire Breathing Dragon, haha.

AshleyJuliette - I love Edwin with Draco, it does seem to flow better rather than Draco Edmund. Draco Aries Quinn is rather adorable, though Quinn for some reason reminds me of a girl. Draco Tobias Finn is my favorite, and I simply adore the meaning of Tobias!

StripedSocks - I agree that the middles would sound a lot better with three syllables followed by one syllable. I like Draco Malachy Jude, and though I'm not a fan of Joel, I love the name Llewellyn! Is it prounounced Loo-Ell-wyn?
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

Kyla-I am so glad you like Edwin and Tobias!

Quote Originally Posted by kyla12 View Post
    I love the name Llewellyn! Is it prounounced Loo-Ell-wyn?
    In English* I've always heard loo-well-lyn, which is fortunately not too far off from how it looks.

Llewellyn is really underused but solid, I think.

*in actual Welsh, double l's have their own sound I can't replicate. Hear what I mean? http://www.forvo.com/word/llewellyn/#en

Honestly I think boy names cane get away with the 2-2-2 syllable pattern much better than girl names. For some reason, 2-2-2 sounds to-the-point, simple, and sturdy on a boy, while on a girl it sounds stunted. Draco Asher Liam really sounds better to me than any of the possible combinations I came up with from your list.

How many syllables is your surname? If it's two, then carefully consider Draco Asher Liam, because 2-2-2-2 may be too stilted for even the sturdiest of men, especially if your surname sounds similar to Draco or Liam, which will be said next to it most often: Draco _____ or Draco Asher Liam ______. If it's one, or three plus, then I say go for it.