Names Searched Right Now:

First boy, 3 girls, 5 wks left and still no name! HELP!

Three beautiful girls, Mindy, Savanah and Jemma and now our little man will be here in only 5 short weeks. We have no names picked out, we have nothing we are in love with... Nothing feels right, my husband is Italian and I was raised a southern bell. While he likes names like Rex and Ace, these strike me as long lost brothers of our dog, Duke. I want something strong, masculine, and a little country maybe, different at least. Out of my grandmothers, 28 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren and the first girls on my husbands side for 2 generations boys names are few and far between. I'm worried for my sons sake, my biggest fear is I will be sitting in the hospital with a blank birth certificate and no name for my child. It's really starting to become quite stressful, everyone's asking, "Have you come up with a name for the baby yet?" We have so my options its unreal from Alesantro and Alfred to Zeb and Axel... I feel lost. Any opinions will be appreciated!

Here is a list of names that have a little southern country feel, but are still in the mainstream.

Austin
    Carter
    Carson
    Landon
    Jacob
    Brayden
    Tanner
    Tucker
    Sutton
    Sutter
    Mason
    Ethan
    Jackson
    Colton
    Clayton
    Gage
    Grant
    Grady
    Glenn
    Weston
    Ian
    Sawyer
    Everett
    Levi
    Hudson

I think Ethan sounds great with your girls names, and it is not too popular, but not weird (like your daughters names!)
    I also like Ian, Hudson, Carson, Carter.

Don't stress too much! I've heard from countless people that they meet their baby and the name just falls into place. And you still have 5 weeks to go! 5 weeks can be a long time when you are living and breathing names

Good luck!

Whenever someone wants a masculine, country-sounding name, I always suggest Beau. I think it's a wonderful name with a great meaning ("handsome", haha) and it just screams southern. You know? I love it, personally. Haha.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Thanks so much for your reply. I have never even thought of Ethan and I like it. I think I finally have a name to at least start a list. lol Living, breathy baby names for the next few weeks!

Wyatt and Garrett are the first names that came to mind when I read your criteria. I think both sound great with your girls' names. Also, since you like Ethan what do you think of Evan? It's less popular than Ethan and goes well with the girls' names. A couple more ideas I came up with for you, are Zane and Isaac, these names feel strong and country to me.
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~