Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middles for my Dragon Boy

I know I've posted a thread or two with this name, but I just can't seem to find the right name combination to fit my lovely Draco. I keep trying to ignore the name, and think of other name combo's, but there's something about this name that draws me to it, and I adore it above any other name. I've tried to pair it with Draco Asher Liam, but relized that all three names have two syllables, and didn't compliment the name as I wished it to. I've also tried Draco Amadeus Liam, but I then thought twice about it thinking it seemed too much of a name. If anyone could give me suggestions or even a few combinations I would be the happiest person! Below is a list of my favorite names, you don't have to include these names, but it might give you an example of what I'm looking for!

Perseus
    Oliver
    Finn
    Sebastian
    Edmund
    Tadhg
    Septimus
    Amadeus
    Hyperion
    Ignatius
    Lysander
    Jude
    James
    Asher
    Liam
    Judah
    Rupert
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

Draco Ignatius Liam
    Draco Ignatius Rupert
    Draco Ignatius Jude
    Draco Ignatius Finn

... I tried to make other combos, but Draco and Ignatius are utterly delicious together so there was no point in it, really.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Draco Edwin Jude -I know edmund was what you had on your list, but this is easier to say in my opinion
    Draco Septimus Finn
    Draco Amadeus Jude
    Draco Ignatius Finn
    Draco Tobias Finn -I love the name Tobias-it means believing God is good, and it sounds great after Draco without taking away from it.
    May I suggest?
    Draco Aries Quinn
    Draco Gemini Flynn *good luck*

Okay, well, just being me, my favourite rhythm would involve 2-3 or 4-1

Draco Lysander Finn
    Draco Malachy Jude
    Draco Gabriel Tadhg
    Draco Nicodemus Rhys
    Draco Llewellyn Joel

Etc.

But I really love Edmund, Judah, Asher, and Rupert off your list so I'm torn! Not ideal rhythm but lovely names!

Okay, well, just being me, my favourite rhythm would involve a really long 1st middle of 3+ syllables and then a 1 syllable on the end.

Draco Lysander Finn
    Draco Malachy Jude
    Draco Gabriel Tadhg
    Draco Nicodemus Rhys
    Draco Llewellyn Joel

Etc.

But I really love Edmund, Judah, Asher, and Rupert off your list so I'm torn! Not ideal rhythm but lovely names!