Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Nanberries

An enthusiastic hi five to you, rollo! Grandmothers are lovely. Both of mine are a blast to be around. My current avatar is a picture of my grandmother when she was a little girl.
    Last edited by southern.maple; October 11th, 2013 at 06:37 PM.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

@southernmaple thanks for your big Hi five! It is much appreciated and grandchildren are so precious such a gift to us Nans and Pops And it is really fantastic that your avatar is a photo of your grandmother - how special!

rollo
    Psalm 23

Hi, rollo - I was very close to my grandmother until she passed away a few years ago - I will bet that you are just as special a grandmother to your wonderful grandchildren!

@kyemsma thank you for the lovely compliment; and Iam sure that you have some very special memories of your grandmother as I do of mine.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Hi my beautiful nameberries, it is getting lonely as the only one in the nanberry category so I thought that I would get you all to bend your mother's/aunts/grandmother's arm and get them to come onboard as nanberries too.

Would that be too much of a stretch? I hope that somewhere out there that there are nanberries who are interested in names.

So put up your hand and join the nanberry crowd!

rollo
    Psalm 23