Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I fail at thinking today, so I apologize if these aren't up to my usual standards…

Morgana Tempest Silmarien
    Morgana Circe Yvaine ~ Morgana Circe Titania ~ Morgana Circe Ophelia ~ Morgana Circe Elbereth ~ Morgana Circe Hecate (boom! triple witch! power of three, baby) ~ Morgana Circe Undomiel
    Morgana Skathi Aurora

Tinuviel Eowyn Lorelei (say it out loud, it's light as a feather! too much LOTR though?)
    Tinuviel Amoret Olwen
    Tinuviel Circe Ophelia ~ Tinuviel Circe Aurora ~ Tinuviel Circe Amoret ~ Tinuviel Circe Natasha (see this? Otter! I suggested a Natasha name! One for the history books right here)

Pandora Sol Undomiel ~ Pandora Sol Atalanta ~ Pandora Sol Melusine ~ Pandora Nimue Sol ~ Pandora Sol Elentari
    Pandora Silmarien Ondine
    Pandora Yvaine Alcyone ~ Pandora Alcyone Lorelei ~ Pandora Alcyone Ondine
    Pandora Melusine Olwen ~ Pandora Melusine Nimue

Isis Elentari Nimue
    Isis Ophelia Amoret

Callisto Melusine Yvaine
    Callisto Daphne Eilonwy

Do you have specific imagery in mind for these, especially Isis and Callisto? The others I remember from past considerations. You know me, imagery always helps
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I love Isis! Great name

I'll give you some first name - one middle combos, and once you find a single middle you like I'll give you suggestions for a second.
    Isis Morgana
    Isis Yvaine
    Isis Lorelei
    Isis Giselle
    Isis Daphne
    Isis Atalanta
    Isis Clemency
    Isis Verdande
    Family is Forever <3

I never have anything to contribute to your threads because your style is so out of my league, but I'm so excited to learn what you and your husband finally decide on for this little one.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Isis Polyhymnia Mist is absolutely breathtaking, and this is my favorite one of the combos you listed. My second favorite is Hespera Sonja Elbereth. Using your list, here are a few combos that come to mind...

Callisto Atalanta Eilonwy
    Tinúvel Lilje Yvaine
    Hespera Daphne Circe
    Morgana Giselle Idony
    Pandora Eir Lysistrata
    Isis Elbereth Natasha
    Callisto Eva Tempest
    Tinúvel Hecate Elenna

Gosh, I cannot wait to see what you're going to name this little one. She's probably Nameberry's most anticipated baby!

Hope this helps.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

It's almost like Tinúviel and Ingrid were made for each other, they fit perfectly together and Tinúviel Circe Ingrid is just gorgeous. I'm also quite over the moon about Astrid/Ingrid paired with Undómiel. I think it's the soft d-endings of Astrid and Ingrid that makes them go so well with Undómiel

I'm so glad and relieved that you liked some of the combinations. I was honestly so tired when I wrote them down that I could barely keep my eyes open, so I was dreading to find out if they were a bunch of mess.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"