Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I need something to keep my mind off bad luck. Opinions please!

I'm in a bit of a panic mode because I lost something really important that I need today. I'm trying to calm myself by doing what I love best. Which happens to be discussing and hearing opinions on my names .

Which combinations do you like best?

Madeleine Pearl/ Madeleine Louisa Pearl
    Rosemary Gloria
    Caroline Hazel
    James Alaric
    Henry Elijah/Henry Elijah King

I mainly want opinions on the girl combinations, but tossed in the boys to hopefully get opinions on the whole set.

Pearl, Gloria and King are direct honor names. Madeleine and Pearl are for a Mattye Pearl. King is her last name. The initials R.G and Gloria are for my maternal grandmother.

Any suggestions on another 'G' name to add to Rosemary Gloria?

I like two middles, but so far don't like anything, but Gwen and Genevieve. Grace isn't an option.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Auntie to Q | Momma to a kit named Zola Bastet
    Girls | Combos | Boys

Ekk! Hope you find whatever it is your looking for.
    I prefer
    Madeleine Louisa Pearl over Madeleine [name_f]Pearl. Double middles don't always work but this flows beautifully (but that flow is everything my daughters name doesn't flow all that well but it's meaningful, anyhoo)
    Rosemary Gloria is pretty. There's Rosemary Gloriana if you wanted to add an unexpected twist. Greer/ Grier is another G middle I think is quite spunky. Rosemary Mattye Greer? Or did you want double G's? Rosemary Gloria Giselle?
    Caroline Hazel, Is lovely. I personally feel like you have meaningful names you want to use you should so may I suggest Caroline Gloriana Rose or Caroline Rosemary Pearl?

James Alaric my favorite of your boys! Dashing and handsome.
    /Henry Elijah King. I Prefer this Henry Combo.

I am having a phase where I love the name Pearl and think it is beautiful within your set. Rosemary Gloria sounds great as a whole combination though!
    Other G names are:
    Gaia
    Gali/Galla
    Gene
    Ginger
    Genesis
    Garnet
    Gayna
    As for the boys names I love love love the fact that you've added King in! Makes me so happy to see. James Alaric King is absolutely divine but Henry Elijah King is a close second X
    Eulalie/Eulalia Clio & Lysander James

Ferelith November
    Melisende Daisy

Oberon (Bear) (mn suggestions welcome)
    Jupiter

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by tuitree View Post
    Ekk! Hope you find whatever it is your looking for.
    I prefer
    Madeleine Louisa Pearl over Madeleine [name_f]Pearl. Double middles don't always work but this flows beautifully (but that flow is everything my daughters name doesn't flow all that well but it's meaningful, anyhoo)
    Rosemary Gloria is pretty. There's Rosemary Gloriana if you wanted to add an unexpected twist. Greer/ Grier is another G middle I think is quite spunky. Rosemary Mattye Greer? Or did you want double G's? Rosemary Gloria Giselle?
    Caroline Hazel, Is lovely. I personally feel like you have meaningful names you want to use you should so may I suggest Caroline Gloriana Rose or Caroline Rosemary Pearl?

James Alaric my favorite of your boys! Dashing and handsome.
    /Henry Elijah King. I Prefer this Henry Combo.
    I don't like Gloriana. Gloria is the only Glor- name I'm OK with. I don't love it, but her first name leads to the nickname diarrhea.
    Yes. I want double G's . Her full initials are R.G.G.

I really like Caroline Rosemary Pearl, but I worry about the back to back 'Ro' sounds. I just realized I can use my favorite nickname for Rosemary for Caroline to. Yay for Ro!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Auntie to Q | Momma to a kit named Zola Bastet
    Girls | Combos | Boys