Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Exclamation 3. Siblings needed!

I've got most of the siblings in my story named, but I need a few more. The names I've got so far -

Mirabelle 'Mia'
    Theophilus 'Theo'
    Livienne 'Liv' (I found this listed on a few other name sites, but I couldn't find the origin/meaning. Anybody know?)
    Honora
    Amandine 'Mandy'
    Abram

I need the names for two brothers (as you can see, I generally have trouble with boys' names) -

Brother1 - 18. Oldest of the lot, and very proud of that fact. Cheerful and easy going. Fair hair, blue/brown eyes.
    Brother2 - 15. Avid non-fiction reader, sarcastic wit, practical. Fond of video games. Brown hair and eyes, glasses.

If you need any more info, just ask. Also, if there are any names in the sibset that feel out of place, let me know And nicknames for Honora would be appreciated, but you don't have too answer that one.

Thanks!
    Last edited by calypsotheoneandonly; October 10th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Sibling Names

Brother 1
    Thaddeus (Thad)
    Corinthian (Cory)
    Leviticus (Levi)
    Emmanuel (Manny)

Brother 2
    Phineas (Finn)
    Chancellor (Chance)
    Maximilian (Maxx)
    Tobias (Toby)

For Honora try Nora or Norie!

Thanks so much! I'm definitely going with Corinthian and Norie, but I'm not so sure about the second brother. Still, you were a huge help
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam