Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

Northern Ireland/England
    North East of England and it's cooold. Not absolutely freezing, but we had a few nice days there at the beginning of the week so I think I'm feeling it more. But then I always am a 'cold' person. Radiator on for the first time today. At least it's not as windy as it was on Wednesday though. I had to stand for an hour at the zoo doing an ethogram (behavioural survey) of tapirs and my fingers went numb and I could barely write. :S
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Today in Greece , Athens is 26 C or 78 F . I like that kind of weather . Not very cold or too hot . Its kind of perfect
    “I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

~Catherine Breillat

I live near the equator and it's mostly around 27-33 C everyday. Wishing to move to somewhere colder, lol.
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Audrey. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe. Guinevere Cassia Ottilie
    Vanessa Rose Aphrodite. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Aurelia Madelief

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Edmund Frederic Altair
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Alaric. Damien Alexei Orion

19 degrees Celsius and sunny here in Toronto, Canada. It's a perfect and unseasonably warm autumn day!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Veronica ~ Sarah ~ Esther
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Top combos: Miriam Estelle / Paul Augustin

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

We have a cold front, so it's about 75 degrees out (or 23 C). I'm wishing for a winter that I may never have : (
    Julian Balthasar Fox-Piers Raphael St John-Arthur Serapion Becket

Marguerite Aliénor-Elisabet Wilhelmine Geneviève Rosemary-Catherine Atalanta