Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like best?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Archer

7 23.33%
  • Everett

18 60.00%
  • Nolan

5 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Archer, Everett, or Nolan?

Which do you prefer? Middle name will be Keith, brother is Roman James

Archer
    Everett
    Nolan

I chose Everett. I am not a fan of Archer or Nolan..not sure why really, just not my style I guess?? Nothing wrong with them just much prefer Everett..actually love this name!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Nolan sounds so much fresher to me than Everett or Archer.

I believe that Roman and Nolan are too similar as a sib set. Everett and Archer are both wonderful names, but Everett is slightly more handsome.

1. Everett
    2. Archer
    3. Nolan

GL!
    Happily married and expecting our first cutie pie, a baby boy, in the beginning of February.

Everett! I adore it. Nolan is nice, but Nolan and Roman sound way too similar, I think. Archer is probably my least favorite of the three, but works better than Nolan does. My only hesitation is than "Roman and Archer" together sound like a Roman archer--like an archer from Rome. I do like them together a good deal more than I expected to, though! But I still like Everett the best--Roman and Everett are fab together, and Everett's just all-around wonderful. I would love to meet (or have!) an Everett!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George