Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

32 wks, probably going early & still no top names ( but have some idea)-Help!

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and I need some help. Here's a little background info. I am currently 32 wks and hanging in there however, it is likely I will go early this time around. I have some names I like but nothing that I'm set on. With my son at this time I had at least a top 10 but finding girls names to me is harder. I do like unique names & I know people use this term differently so I'll explain. When I think of this word I think not common, the type of name when people hear it they think "I've never heard of that, kind of cool", & not on the popular list of names. I also tend to like names that are meaningful. I don't want to name my child after someone in my family. I just feel they are their own person and should have their own name. I followed the same rule with my son. So, with all that said here are the names I like so far. My husband and I are not agreeing on all the names.

Please tell me what you think or any suggestions of maybe a name similar to the names listed. I am open to any new ideas.

1. Aislyn
    2. Alani
    3. Cambreigh, Cambrie
    4. Camdyn , Kamden
    5. Caprice
    6. Chiara, Kiarra, Kiara
    7. Elodie
    8. Everly *I really like this one. It sounds really feminine to me
    9. Blythe *I like this one too but my husband doesn't
    10. Kaia (maybe more of a middle name)
    11. Kinsley
    12. Arleigh
    13. Leilani
    14. Niley
    15. Ilianna
    16. Veronique **Another one I really love, but he doesn't
    17. Wren ( maybe middle name)
    18. Ranielle
    19. Summerlyn
    20. Bryn

As you can see they are all over the place just names we've both come across and added to our list. I'm just scared that if I don't go to term I won't have a name & I want one before we leave the hospital. HELP!

From your list I love Elodie and I think Everly and Wren are really lovely.

Elodie Wren would be a stunning name!

Oh I do like that combo! Thank you, I appreciate the suggestion.

What is your son's name?

From your list I like:
    Elodie
    Leilani
    Veronica instead of Veronique

Other ideas:
    Adrienne
    Celeste
    Rosabel
    Dahlia
    Gemma
    Selina
    Sabrina

I'm wondering what your son's name is as well as this could help in narrowing the list.

Elodie Wren is a great combination and my favorite names on your list. Leilani Wren, Kiara or Alani Bryn, and Everly or Summerlyn Blythe are other possible combinations. You could also use Summer or Rain/Raine as mns (Everly Rain, Ilianna Summer).

The names I would eliminate from your list (just nms) are: Cambriegh/Cambrie (sounds made up and like a type of cheese to me); Camdyn, Arleigh, Kinsley, Niley (too trendy and made up, plus I wouldn't do anything close to Miley-- too much baggage with that name).

Some other possibilities:

Arden
    Avery
    Bay
    Clover
    Constance
    Giselle
    Ione
    Isla
    Lake
    Margot
    Monica