Names Searched Right Now:

Babies in my life...

I've had a lot of babies being born in my life these days, so I thought you guys may be interested to hear the names.

My nephew (my side of the fam) was born a few days ago, his name is Donovan Leo. He joined big sisters Athena & Agnes. He was born happy and healthy, four days after his due date.

Close friends of ours just gave birth to a daughter, they named her Rowan Abigail. Rowan's big brother is named Elias John. (we're slightly sad about the name choice because we liked it for our future son, haha, but we'll find something else. Rowan's a great little girl so far!)

Another friend had a baby on the first of the month, they named him Corbin Joshua. His siblings are Elliot and Drake. Triple threat of boys.

Yet another really dear friend, along with her husband, welcomed their first, Ian Hunter.

A friend of mine that I don't know well posted on facebook announcing that her daughter had been born, and her name was "Graysen Elizabeth." Yes, Graysen on a girl. I'm not particularly a fan.

These are just the babies of the people I know well (except for Graysen), I've seen others but I'm not going to bother you with all of those. Haha. I thought you all may be interested to hear the names.
    Nicholas Arthur Ashby (01.12.10)
    Theodore Stellan Rain (TBE 12.09.13)

thanks for sharing

Congratulations to all of the families with new arrivals!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

Congratulations to all the parents!

Corbin, Elliot, and Drake go really nicely together.
    I don't really care for Greyson on a girl either. Gracelyn or Rae, but not Greyson.
    Donovan Leo is so handsome. Love Leo and wonder if Donovan will continue to grow on me as a boy option.

My little cousins are:
    Adele Juliette age 5 1/2
    Mia Elizabeth age 2

Andrew Scott age 2
    ____ _____ -hasn't told us the name yet, have a feeling it might be Elizabeth...(cousin in preggo again)

Nephews:
    Elijah & Benjamin

Teenage cousins are:
    Jessica Lynn & Brandon James
    ^their step siblings are Bailey(g), Allen, and Garrett.

Across the street are Teagan (g age5) and Charlie (age 3)