Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: my little boy

my little boy

i have just come on to this site and wanted to share my sons name who was born last Christmas, i wanted something to reflect the winter, my fav girl name at the moment is winter, i love names that are words.

i love baby names and knew i had to use a name which was easy to spell, different and he wasn't going to be in a class with a child of the same name. i'm a nursery nurse and so i have seen a lot of the same names over and over. so i decided to call my boy after my dad Ray but i felt this wasn't modern enough for me, i liked the name Raven and was discussing it with a friend he suggested spelling it Rayven, which i did.

As i had honored a family member with his first name the only other person i would honor would be my brother but it really does go with Rayven, (although, i really like how my son his uncle and granddad all have names starting with R.) his middle name was harder to choose but i decided on Midnight, I love word names. my son had jet black hair when born, although now he is very blonde!!!

i know his name is different but it isnt to me, when i tell people his name i often get "that's different," my mum took him out and said his name and a woman came saying "really??" and my mum said yes he is my grandson i know his name! lol, but to me it isnt that different or odd, its his name and i couldnt imagine him as anything else.

Congratulations!

Congratulations & best wishes!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles