Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Im Nuts!Remorse

Im Nuts!Remorse

I know now that this is mostly related to post partum depression but this seems to be the thing that has been hardest about it I've seen other moms going through the same on here and so I thought I'd add my feelings on it. I think its strange that so many of us with PPD end up feeling intense name remorse and I hope it passes soon for all of us
    Last edited by shoshanah; October 13th, 2011 at 08:45 PM.
    Mother to Noah William and Elianna Beatrice Fave names: Zara Catherine, Talia Rose, Samara Elizabeth, Liora Selene
    Abram Laurence, Jacob Arthur, Nathaniel James

Can I ask why you have name remorse? Noah William and Eliana Beatrice are nice names!
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

Agreed. I like Noah and Eliana.

I changed her name from Elissa to Eliana three months ago and though I like Eliana I am beginning to think I shouldn't have changed it. Even thought Eliana is more my style I think Elissa really fit her and I feel like I kinda of took that away. I havent changed it legally yet. I feel like I can't gauge my real feelings yet because of the PPD and she just turned one so I feel the pressure to be done with it. She most often goes by Ella anyway which works for both luckily.

Never had an ounce of remorse with Noah's name. He is a Noah for sure!
    Mother to Noah William and Elianna Beatrice Fave names: Zara Catherine, Talia Rose, Samara Elizabeth, Liora Selene
    Abram Laurence, Jacob Arthur, Nathaniel James

I think Eliana is beautiful. How is Elissa pronounced? Is it like Alyssa but with an E? They are both very pretty. If you're calling her Ella anyways, why not just stick with Elissa if you think it fits her better?