Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

First baby--can't decide on her first name! Help!!!

We are expecting our first child, a daughter, in the next 2 months. We have decided that her middle name is Kate, but we cannot come to an agreement on her first name. We are between Harper Kate and Baylor Kate. Which sounds better? Please be honest, but respectful when posting. And feel free to add any names you think would be nice. We are stuck and are open for suggestions!! Thanks!

Harper Kate sound much better and softer than Baylor Kate. Baylor just sounds harsh to me, even if you were to use a middle like Mae or Grace, Baylor seems too masculine in this case. *note* I like boy names on girls-to a point. Even for a boy though, I'm not sure about Baylor.
    Harper Kate is really cute.

I think Harper Kate is sweet : ) Baylor does, as the above poster mentioned, feel too masculine.
    Damian Joachim-Raphael Benedict-Jude Marius-Charles Dominic

Genevieve Reine-Catalina Lourdes-Madeleine Gracia

Fleur-Carmen-Nouvel-Johanna-Honor-Rafe-William-Arthur-Boden

I prefer Harper. I have only seen Baylor on boys before, and I know a lot of dogs named Bailey/Bayley. Neither are my style, but both are usable. Good Luck!

Harper > Baylor. Baylor sounds more like the school or a disappointing variation of the popular Taylor.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following