Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: California

California

Hi Berries!

Thought I would make a thread about my favorite US state . Quick background story about me:

I was born in San Diego, California and lived in the La Jolla area for about 4 years. Then, my family moved to San Francisco and we lived in a Victorian in Pacific Heights until this September. California is my home state. I've only lived in Washington state 3 months now, but I really do like it so far.

Basically, I was raised in the ocean. I love the ocean. When we lived in San Diego, we went to the beach every weekend. It's my most favorite place in the whole world. And I'm going back on the 28th!! We're going to Mendocino! And... we're driving

So, Berries? How do you relate to California? Do you live there? Are you from CA? Do you want to go to California but live across the globe? Have any travel destinations in CA to suggest?

California forever!!!

-Tali <3

(Sorry if this thread is all over the place. I just needed to spill it all out )
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I've lived in Australia for my whole life (except for a couple of years in the middle, but we came back to the exact same house).
    However, when I was 11, we flew across to LA and drove up the US East Coast - i.e. through San Francisco etc, and eventually to Seattle. I adored the drive. It took us a couple of weeks because we took it slow and touristed everywhere! I really loved the redwood forests - they're just so beautiful! San Francisco was definitely a high point too.
    I really, really loved Seattle. It was gorgeous and green - and so friendly! Incredibly, it hardly rained once for the whole 4 months we were there! Where in Washington state are you (if you don't mind me asking)? We did a fair bit of driving around there, too. When we were living in Seattle we did some hikes around Mt Rainier - it was breathtaking. Washington is the most stunning state!! I'm actually considering living there at some point
    Merry Christmas Tali!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

@Jem - I'm assuming you mean the US West Coast. The East Coast is on the other side But that's okay.

The redwoods are just stunning, I know. Seattle is so pretty! I was there this morning It was cloudy and the top of the tallest building, the Columbia Building, was reaching into the sky! I live about an hour south of Seattle, 15 minutes south of Tacoma. Mt. Rainier is so cool! Did you go to Paradise or Sunrise?

Merry Christmas to you too, Jem, from the other side of the world!

-Tali
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

San Francisco is gorgeous! I envy you, @jem, for getting to take a log trip through the state! The redwoods are stunning.

I was born in Sacramento and lived there until I was around two. My parents felt that the school system wouldn't work for us, and it was just too expensive! We've lived in Oregon for 15 1/2 years, but we visit Grannie outside of Sacramento yearly. Just recently I took a trip to San Francisco to look at a college and I loved the city.

@Tali- you're more of a California girl than I'll ever be! I hope you have fun with your trip! Enjoy the sun and ocean.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Tali - OMG yes I mean West Coast - how embarrassing thank you!
    We went to Paradise It was ridiculously beautiful!
    I'm assuming it's freezing for you ladies across the ocean - over here it's still 30C at 7pm! It's been really hot today. Just got out of the pool!
    I hope you have a lovely white Christmas, Tali and Athena!
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *