Names Searched Right Now:

Funny things your significant other does?

My husband is a pretty goofy and quirky guy, and one of the funniest things about him (to me) is that he never remembers people's names, especially celebrities', and so he'll assign them really ridiculous alternative monikers. Just now, he was attempting to refer to Benedict Cumberbatch, and called him "Enrique Cummerbund." It made me laugh so hard I had to share it. :P

Any endearing quirks about your significant others you'd like to share, Berries?

My DH is also a pretty goofy and quirky guy. Very, very funny. It's one of the many, many reasons I fell in love with him!

His wit is absolutely unparalleled. He comes up with great comebacks so quickly - it still surprises me all the time.

One of the most endearing things he does? He sometimes throws random words into sentences, trying to pass them off as correct. He says that he's always gotten away with it, nobody ever noticed or corrected him until he met me (I am an absolute word-nerd and a stickler for vocabulary and grammar).

For example, he'll say something along the lines of: "I had such a bad day, the people were all so redundant." (Like... stupid, instead of it's proper meaning - superfluous). That's a bit of a lame example, but it's the only one real-life one I can think of at the moment. It's adorable.

He's very very smart, and people know it...so they don't ever question him. He convinces me of stupid things all of the time because I just trust that he knows what he's talking about. No matter how many times it's happened, I haven't yet learned that he can still dupe me.

(He also says 'if it's any condolence...' instead of 'consolation' on accident all the time. It's adorable)

Goodness, I am gushing. I love him very much!

Agatha Louise - 'Aggie'
    Proud Step-Mom To
    Maddox Owen | Ryker Matthew
    Expecting First Biological Child - Little Girl - June 2014

Abram | Abel | Breccan | Brooks | Foster | Killian | Macsen | Milo | Silas
    Aurelia | Ever | Eloise | Madigan | Maeva | Noa | Romilly | Rowan | Wren