Names Searched Right Now:

New ideas/ fresh suggestions

I'm looking to broaden my horizons and expand my list! I'm hoping to get tons of suggestions of names that you find to fit my preferences. I guess you could say I have the "berry" style, in the sense that I like a lot of the names popular on Nameberry. I'm a sucker for vintage classics, literary names, florals, basically names that incorporate history, weight, and style. I'd love to hear what names come to mind in particular. Thank you for the help!
    Eilidh Cora
    Jemma Lark
    Bear Elijah
    Jago Joseph
    Susannah - Magnolia August - Theo - Axel

Not pregnant, just a lover of names!

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Vintage-Florals-Style I can list my favorites or some I think you may like:
    -
    Olympia, Ora, Oriana
    -
    Cypress *or Cyprus for a boy* -Coral, Coralie, Columbia
    -
    Oakley, Oaklyn, or Oakland
    -
    Gemma, Giselle, Giada, Graceland
    -
    Naomi, Nadia, Natalia, Natalie, Neve
    -
    Junia, Juniper, Juneau, Julianne, Jillian
    -
    Ivory, Ivy, Ebony, Emery, Eve, Eva, Evie
    -
    Soleil, Iris, Sierra, Sienna, Aura, Aurielle, Emerald, Pearl
    -
    Quartz(I'd only consider this for a middle or second middle name)
    -
    Garnet, Willow, Meadow, Josephina
    -
    Fiona, August or Augusta, Melody, Zinnia, Jay, Lark
    -
    Hazel, Orchid, Hyacinth, Dominique, Raquel, Silver, & Sapphire
    -
    Ruby, Opal, Cheyenne, Demaris

It's hard for me to suggest names based on culture no matter if it's literature or history or whatever, because everyone experiences culture differently and I think the cultural names you pick should be personal to you. Still here are some names I think you will like that have culture and meaning for me and I could see you liking.

Margaret For me it's a family name. (many different members) It has many different associations~ Saints and royalty. Queen Elizabeth 2's sister. The youngest of Dashwood girls in Sense and Sensibility (her older sisters are Elinor and Marianne) and Meg's real name in Little Women. This name has plenty of nicknames to recommend to go with it. The Margaret I know best uses the full name entirely.

Dorothy This name is of course most famous for being the little girl in the Wizard of Oz. I love this name. There is also a saint named Dorothy who is an early Christian martyr.

Fern A very simple but beautiful name. It's a non-flowery plant name. I love that Fern was the little girl in Charlotte's Web. I think it's sweet and could go either in the first name slot or the middle.

Roberta The masculine Robert is very popular, but I think this feminine form is spunky and underused. In E. Nesbit's The Railway Children, the main character is named Robert. Nicknames include Birdy or Bobbie which are spunky and cute.

Edith is an old lady name that is now fresh again. The nickname Edie is cute. Edith is a name of various first ladies including the second Mrs. Wilson and Edith Roosevelt (Teddy's wife.) Edith Wharton and Edith Nesbit are both authors. It's really classy and will sound dignified on an adult.

Lucy is classic name, with The Chronicles of Narnia, I Love Lucy and Charlie Brown all classic associations. I like it on it's own or as a nickname for Lucinda, Lucille, Lucilla, etc.

Jean Scout's real name in To Kill A Mockingbird. I think the nickname Jeanie is adorable. It makes me of an old tv show As Time Goes By. I think it's really sleek and works on a woman or a little girl.

Antonia This seems a stylish name. It reminds me of the book My Antonia by Willa Cather. I like the nickname Toni.

Anne It may seem plan, but I love this one. It makes of various people in history. I like the literary characters associated the name Anne Elliot of Persuasion and Anne of Green Gables. Anne is not exciting as a middle name, but lovely as a first name.

Daphne In mythology she was a nymph chased by Apollo. Daphne Du Maurier is a famous writer whom I enjoy. Daphne is also a member of the Scooby Doo gang.

Rebecca A main character in the bible. Also Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. A dramatic name with the less dramatic nicknames Becky and Becca.

I hope this isn't too much information.
    Best wishes!