Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think it really depends on where you live. Example.... everytime I'm at a park I meat a girl age range from 2-5 and her name it's always the same name..... Ella. I love the name its a great name no wonder so many are choosing it.
    As for classroom my fifth grade child has an amazing variety hardly any duplicates since he began schoool six years ago, with the exception of 2 Jacobs and 2 Ava's. Girls vary from Annalise, Delaney, Alexa, Stevie, Michelle, Josie and Hailey. While the boys vary from Donavan, Liam, Reese, Luke, kyler, and Gerrit.

My third grader has a lot of duplicates in his classroom/grade at his school. Literally five Dylan's, three Connors three Emma's three Emily's two Gabriella's, two Ashlynn's, only one Jaden and my son is one of two Kaiden's.

It really depends on the year of the kids in the class and the location. Even though there are only two Kaiden's in my sons grade I hear his name everywhere I go. He was born in 2005 before the name was so popular and now it's very popular where I live.
    Last edited by stacielynne; October 9th, 2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Name favorites :

Alana, Scarlett, Alexandria, Annalise, Gianna, Marcella, Kayla, Arabella, Julianna, Anastasia, Jovanna

Cole, William, Samuel, Caleb, Rylan, Roman, Grayson, Jackson, Joseph, Caden, Christian, Joshua

When I was in 2nd grade (2002-2003), we had a Brian and a Bryan in our class, plus two boys named Travis. Both of them had the same last initial, W., as well, so we used the first two letters.
    At the daycare I volunteer at, there are three boys named Jacob, one in the toddler room and two in the preschool room. Both of the preschoolers go by Jake, too, so they use their last initials. There are also two girls named Ava, two girls named Addison, three boys named Caleb, and a boy and girl both named Cameron. This is just in a daycare with about 40 kids!

I helped over the summer with a local Vacation Bible School. The ages were from 4 through 12, boys and girls. We had a few duplicates.

Wyatt (2)
    Jayden (b) Jaden (g)
    Isabelle (2)
    Maddie (3) (I'm not sure of full names here)

Definitely not a teacher, but doing work experience in a Nursery last year (UK system, 40 children aged 3/4 doing half days each), there were -

Amelie x 2, and an Amelia and an Emily
    Freya x 2
    Ella x 2
    Iris x 2
    More Eva/Evie/Eves than I can remember
    Charlotte/Lotte
    Beatrice/Bea
    Lola x 2

Jack x 3, and a Jackson
    Oscar x 2
    Alfie x 3
    Ben/Benjamin
    Ruben/Reuben
    Alex x 2
    William x 3

I think they pretty clearly represent what's popular for middle class Britain, honestly. No major anomalies.
    close to my heart
    Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
    Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I work with children with special needs. Popular names that I have heard in the last couple of years include Madison, Bella, Sophia, Abigail (Abby), Daniel (Danny), Jordan, Riley, Ryan, Alexander/Alexandra, and Kaitlin (which is also my name.)