Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointed!

@teatime I think you'll find that Felix Apollo and his twin sister Amabel Artemis were born last December, but have been included in this quarter's report by mistake, probably because someone commented on the thread in August.
    http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...t=Felix+Apollo and I can't seem to find another birth announcement anywhere with the same names...

I don't doubt that there are people with fake little families floating around, but just be careful before you jump the gun. It would be a real shame to turn away a real mother because she is being accused of being fake when she hasn't done nothing wrong at all
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

it's so pointless why would anybody do that....just why?
    writing a novel and not having babies anytime soon.

girls: Nina, Sage, Blair, Penelope nn: Poppy/Posey/Lola, Cordelia, Cecily/Cecelia/Celia, Amelia, Hazel, Willow
    boys: Damian, Emmett, Nathan, Chase, Nathaniel, Jesse, Blaise, Dash

It's disappointing isn't it Linda? Like you said, there's no need for people to create fictional children, as plenty of people (like me!) on these boards don't have children and are a long way from doing so!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

If people want to create fake children, post it in the name games. That's what they're for!
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

How does one know when someone is trolling? the oddity of the name/s?