Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Megan

no kids anytime soon, just a name fanatic

Osiris Pontus Fenrir

Virgil Sixten Arcturus

Ulysses Regulus Trygg
    Megan

no kids anytime soon, just a name fanatic

Oh Megan! You post so much! That's fine. It gives me lots to think about. Cody is very picky about your combos. He says so many of them sound like James Bond names. I don't think that's a bad thing (and I loved Osiris Crispin Fox) but he only likes:

Roland Artemus -- Love this combo, but I need a third we both like
    Ulysses Blaise -- I don't like Gunner

Otter -- Osiris Geoffrey Elwin is really nice, maybe I like Osiris Geoffrey Edwin better. Conflicted!

Saracita -- It's okay you don't have time to play too much. We like:

Osiris Blaise Evander
    Roland Raphael Aquila -- I like it, but it's RRAT
    Roland Asher Brage -- this one is RABT..rabbit! That's fine though ^_^

Ulysses Elwin Evander -- I like it, he doesn't. I might be able to convince him. But he said "It's sounds like your trying to make a weird mating call when you say the initials." O_O What?
    Ulysses Beowulf Arvak
    Virgil Merrick Leonidas
    Virgil Warren Raphael -- He's meh here. I like it.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Ok! I've decided to go the Otter route and post my name imagery. I haven't been doing this, but it gets Ottilie double digit name suggestions so I will go for it!

Osiris -- Osiris is very wintery to me. He's like, middle of december, frost and ice and deep snow on a mountainside. He's an explorer, charted previously unexplored caves, sitting at the entrance and watching the snow blow around him, a little fire for warmth. He draws by the light and hums. In my head, he's long hair, dark eyes. It's a dark, snowy, night time name. He's my second favorite.

Roland -- He is very romantic, chivalrous, older times. He's the knight going to rescue the damsel, he's the equivalent to Lancelot. Bold, noble, strong, with an enormous capacity to love. He's also a bard. He sings softly and plays the lute with his lady fair in a field of beautiful flowers under a clear blue sky. He's sleeping under the stars in the woods. He's sort of my Tinuviel, to reference Ottilie. For looks, he's curly hair (which is very likely), kind of reddish brown, green eyes (also very likely as Persephone's are green). He's my favorite.

Ulysses -- He's very much the ocean, sailing, standing at the prow with the wind in his hair and a sneer on his face. He's bold, daring, adventurous, maybe a little bit of a pirate. At the same time, when it's night on the boat, he's in his cabin reading by lamplight, the smell of jasmine. For looks, he's short hair, wind tousled and not brushed, black, clear blue eyes. He's my third favorite.

Virgil -- He's very studious, very sort of stern. He's making maps and drawing things and writing all the time. He's not very outdoorsy. He's more in the library, reading, writing, drawing, etc. He's spiral staircases up and down. He's brass and metal and paper and ink stained fingers. He's long blond hair, tied back tightly, blue eyes and glasses. He's a love but he's my least favorite of these boys.

Maybe that will help with the combos. :P
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014