Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yay, I pronounced it right! I was going "Lyr is like Tyr" ^_^ I'd love more. He likes things one day and doesn't another. >.<

Fey, he didn't like either of those -_- I loved Ulysses Merrick Evander but he said "sounds like 'merica in the middle."

Anyway, yes. I'd love more suggestions. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Ugh, husbands. Mine is crazy at the moment, changing his mind every five minutes. It's driving me crazy!

Some more Norse:
    Aegir - God of the Sea, apparently he threw pretty elaborate parties
    Andvari - a shape shifting dwarf
    Bórr - Odin's daddy
    Búri - Odin's granddaddy
    Dain - An elf, a dawrf, what could be better?
    Delling - the personification of the day
    Fáfnir/Fraenir- an awesome dawrf
    Haenir - an Aesir who created the humans with Odin
    Hermod - Odin's son who rode to Hel to bring Balder and Hodr back from the dead
    Hodr/Hodur - Odin's blind son who was tricked into killing Balder
    Hreidmar - king of the dwarfs
    Hymir - a Jotun
    Kvasir - the wisest of the Vanir, he met an unfortunate fate though...
    Odr - Freyja's husband
    Regin/Reginn - a dwarf
    Ull/Ullr - a God of glory, an aspect of Odin
    Váli - one of Loki's sons (who was turned into a wolf and torn apart his brother), and one of Odin's sons (the one created for the sole purpose of killing Hodr)
    Vili & Vé - Odin's brothers

Alsvid & Arvak - the horses that pull the chariot of the sun
    Alfheim - the home of the elves
    Fensalir - Frigg's hall
    Franang - a waterfall
    Gimlé/Gimli - a glorious hall awaiting the survivors of Ragnarok
    Hrímfaxi - Nott's horse (Nott's the personification of the night)
    Ljósálf - the light elves
    Mjölnir - Thor's hammer
    Vimir - the biggest of the Elivagar (ancient rivers)
    Ýdalir - Ullr's home

I left out pronunciation as it's a good exercise for you . Tell me if you need them...
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Oh, he's totally right. Merrick Evander sounds like 'merica. I'm an Erica, and I don't know how many times I've gotten the "Oh, so you're, um.. Erica?" joke. Yes, you're so clever. Erica is part of America, and if you say um before saying my name, you've said America... :clap: Too bad, because I like the way Merrick Evander looks.

Roland Cyprian Barnabus
    Roland Barnabus Evander
    Roland Barnabus Aquila

Osiris Cyprian Freyr
    Osiris Geoffrey Alaric

Ulysses Virgil Blaise
    Ulysses Artemus Phoenix

Virgil Alaric Leonidas
    Virgil Merrick Blaise
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Megan -- Oh man I love so many of those. Not even necessarily for this kid, but I'm writing them down and using them in a book. You have a knack for coming up with epic sounding combos. We love these for this baby:

Osiris Virgil Blaise
    Ulysses Alaric Warren -- Ulysses Warren Alaric
    Virgil Edwin Aquila

I'm using these in a book somewhere or in my next DnD campaign because these are awesome!

Roland Amadeus Rex -- This name is like a beaurocrat! It's an amazing combo my husband doesn't like :P He likes Roland Amadeus though
    Virgil Ace Basilius -- You have no idea how much I love this name!! I smile SO much and for some reason it sounds like you should say "the third" after it. Say it in a british accent, sort of haughty. "I am Virgil Ace Basilius the third and I demand your respect!" I'm using this. I'm using it as my next DnD character. It's happening and he will be awesome like his name!

We also like -- Dmitri, Soren (Cody says he's naming his crazy dwarf bezerker Quigley and now it's ruined >.<). You feel free to keep them coming because you make awesome combos.

Ottilie -- Thanks again! You're very mean not telling me how to say things. Cody won't tell me either. He says the same "You have to learn to say them Angel!" I'll post what I think they are. :P We like:

Andvari -- you have no idea how much Cody loves dwarves. This is like und-vah-ree ?
    Fraenir -- this is feh-neer?
    Kvasir -- How do you do KV? -- is it like hv? If that's true, then whuh-sihr?
    Váli -- This one is vah-lih?
    Vili -- vih-lih

Arvak -- like ur-vuhk
    Hrímfaxi -- I really love it. hreem-fahx-ih
    Ljósálf -- I like this too. lyoh-sahlf?
    Vimir -- vih-mihr?
    Ýdalir -- ee-duh-lihr?

I probably butchered most of those >.< I love this language so much so I hope I'm getting some of it right. :P

Fey -- I know. He has a terrible habit of seeing stupid stuff like that. >.< Don't worry, I get jokes too. I used to be Angel Cash and since I'm from AR I'd get "So, you related to Johnny Cash." -_- Yes, I haven't heard that one before.

From your new ones, we like:

Roland Cyprian Barnabus
    Roland Barnabus Evander
    Ulysses Virgil Blaise
    Virgil Alaric Leonidas
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014