Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: #5 was early :)

#5 was early :)

My husband and I welcomed a healthy baby girl on Sunday. She was two weeks early, much earlier that our other four. (they were all born on time or late). She is very healthy, with only a slight jaundice. We named her Halle Ruth. Her older siblings are Indie, Silas, Gavin, and Bo. They are great with her, and Indie and I are glad to have another girl.

The story behind the name:
    Halle is a name I adore, as does my husband, and it goes along with our five letter theme.
    Ruth honors my husband's grandmother, a woman who impacted my life during my teen years, and the Biblical figure.

Thank you to all who suggested/gave advice to us! We really do appreciate it.
    Mom to 5

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your fifth child, Halle Ruth. She must have been in a hurry to meet her family! I hope her jaundice is clearing up! I love the way the two names look and sound together. Her name goes well with her siblings.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Halle Ruth is a beautiful name and goes really well with Indie, Silas, Gavin and Bo. Best wishes!

Congratulations! I love the name Halle!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Congratulations! Your children's names are so lovely!
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles