Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I like Louisa better if you pronounce it Lou-Eye-Zuh. The "wheeze" in the middle of the other pn. is not pretty to me in the same vein as your other names. Congrats on your new girlie!!!

I really like Louisa, though I slightly prefer Eloise. Louisa is definitely the spunkier, more classic choice.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Louisa is definitely a keeper. It's an underused classic feminization that hasn't even shown up in the top 1000 in awhile. It's very close to the perfect classic. My only concern is that I would not pair it with Augusta or any -a ending name since it would sound redundant even if it is a second middle name.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

Thank you all so much for your input alas, it seems that for hubby there still is no name that holds a candle to Caroline Augusta Jane....

Also, upon further inspection, Rollo is right... With our last name, Louisa isn't as smooth of a pairing... But oh how I love Louisa, she goes on my short list for sure!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa