Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I thought we had settled this, but now he is obsessed

We had settled on Nettle Marzanna thanks to you wonderful berries. I love love LOVE this name. On another thread I mentioned that I discovered my old notebooks while doing some fall cleaning. At the time, my top names for a girl were Neferet Orchid Moon and Snowdrop Alice Pearl. Since discovering these, he is crazy obsessed with Nettle Neferet Pearl. He likes it so much that he has already announced to his mom that this will be our next baby girl's name (which he is now trying to convince me to ttc). Help.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

I actually really like Nettle Neferet Pearl!
    But Nettle Marzanna is absolutely perfect.
    New username is @ truenature

I must say Nettle Neferet Pearl is lovely, though I too like Nettle Marzanna.
    Maybe you could compromise on Nettle Marzanna Pearl?

Neferet Marzanna Pearl or Pearl Marzanna Neferet would be sweet. Sorry, but nettle just sounds painful.

First off you should be exited he's so in love with a name he now wants to have additional love making sessions.
    Extra attention for you! Woot! Enjoy it and take advantage by make him woe you into it with flowers and nice dinners out and things.

I actually prefer Nettle Neferet (w/o Pearl) to Nettle Marzanna. It's got a great flow from harder to softer and evokes fun sounds and images.
    But since your other kids have only one mn I'd stick to one for this kid as well. If I had to choose one combo between Nettle Neferet Pearl and Nettle Marzanna it would be Nettle Marzanna.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)