Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If it makes any difference, Jimmy was born James.

I really love Cleo for the Grandmother. I can totally see that. I'll think I'll use it.

I like your suggestions of Nellie. I also like Tilly, but I'm not a fan of Matilda and I'm not sure what other names we could get the nickname Tilly from? I thought of another name too, Eliza.

I should probably mention Jimmy's father, who will be the grandmother's son. For his name, I'm wanna go with something like Dayton or Dalton. So we have to consider that too.
    Last edited by crissy76; October 9th, 2013 at 09:54 PM.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

My favorite way to get to Tillie/Tilly is Tilda. It's technically a short form of Matilda, but I love it. Tilda Swinton is a great actress and she makes it really wearable as a full name. James and Tilda.

Or I could see these working with James

Estila
    Ottilie
    Tilena
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Thanks for the suggestion, but, I'm not feeling Estila, Ottilie, or Tilena. I'm still considering Tilda "Tilly".

I came across Reece....I feel it fits the sister too.

Anyone else have any comments or suggestions?
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

Alright, I'm going with Frank and Cleo for Jimmy's grandparents. Jimmy's sister will be Olivia...Jimmy calls her "Liv". Jimmy's mother is Rose.

Now, I'm still undecided on Jimmy's father, who is Frank and Cleo's son. Jimmy's father is a giant of a man, he's the outdoors type, he runs a ranch, he's quiet....soft-spoken with a charming sense of humor.

I have some options I've been tossing around.

Dalton or Dayton
    Clint
    Winston (NN. Winn)
    Deacon possibly with the NN Deke
    Hank

The last name is Beaudry.

I'd like to know thoughts on the names I've come up with and I'd love to hear others.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-