Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on Liliosa?

I've been debating on whether or not to post this. I really love this name, and I didn't wish for anyone to crush my love for it. I finally asked someone in my family if the name was usable or not, they of course found it 'up there' with my other unusual names. I immediately thought perhaps this was a name I should ask on Nameberry to see all sorts of thoughts upon this paticular name. Please give your thoughts
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

I absolutely LOVE this name.
    It is my favorite of all the double 'l' names.

Pretty. A fresher version on Liliana and Lily.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I really like Liliosa! It's an unusual alternative for Liliana, which is getting more and more mainstream by the day, I feel. I would love to meet one, and I really like it with some of your other options--particularly Eleni, Lyra, Lysander, and Sebastian.

Good luck!

Really pretty! One of my friends is actually named Eliosa and it's perfectly usable! I thought it was the coolest name when I heard it.