Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What's your Reaction to Noir & how would you pn it?

Noir as a little girls first given name?

Nnwar-to me it means black. The black colour to me is not an appealing/happy name to name a child. But I would easily shrug it off if I mean a little Noir.
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

I actually really like it! I'd pronounce it the French way like "No-wah" if that makes sense. It makes me think of a cute, mysterious little girl like the beautiful night sky. X
    Eulalie December & Lysander James

Nickname names: Ferry (Ferelith) & Sibby (Cybele)

I've spoken French since preschool so I'd only pronounce it the French way. It's s pretty sound :-) ella17 pronoun citation is closest to the real thing, I'm not very helpful since I've been speaking it for so long it's kinda hard to describe the sound haha
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

I pronounce it the French way, kind of like nwahr (I'm not sure how to write it phonetically). Noir has a beautiful sound and I can picture it on a girl/woman.