Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    There are plenty of girlier names that end in Wynn/Wyn - Bronwyn, Cerridwyn, Gwyn, Éowyn etc.

I'm not a fan of Willow Adelia Wynn James, because of the double W sound. I do like Wynn Adelia James (the Adelia makes it a lot more girly) and Adelia Wynn James.
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

Willow is nice, and Adelia is nice too. I think I like other Ad names better though ( Adalaide, Adeline, Adele, Ada.) Willow Adelia Wynn is kind of hard to say. Willow Adelia or Adelia Willow but itself is nice. As a second middle I'd choose a one syllable name ( like Wynn, but the 2nd W is a nit of a tongue twister.)

The Zane's I know have sisters named Teagan and Leona. Teagan's mom was going to call her Luna or Finley.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

Adelia James is such a lovely name, my goodness. It sounds like a chic clothing designer. I love it!

I agree that Wynn is not particularly girly if that's what you're looking for. Willow is pretty, but of the three the one I'd drop (I think all three are a bit tongue twisty and repetitive together). Adelia Wynn James is gorgeous IMO. I think I like Adelia James so much because James is softer and masculine, but Adelia is bolder (love the D sound) but feminine. It's a nice contrast, and they share the A sounds which ties the names together.

Adelia Wynn is simply stunning! So much nicer than Wynn Adelia or Willow Adelia. Adelia also sounds perfect with your boys' names which are all slightly off beat. (In a good way)!

How about Winter as a way to honor a Wynn?