Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can Juniper work with Isaac?

I posted previously deciding between Camilla, Isobel and Matilda and got some fantastic advice!

My DH and I picked Camilla but when my Mum heard she was not very pleased (we are British and she has a strong dislike for Parker-bowles)

So, back to the drawing board and my very conservative DH who had sat silent on naming our second child (due april) said "what about Juniper?" I was surprised and very pleased.

My question is, can we call a baby Juniper who has a sibling Isaac? We were thinking of NN her Juno or June which I think sound just fine with Isaac.

My thinking is that Isaac means happiness and when I researched Juniper it seems St.Juniper was a spirited, comedic and generous person which fits well with happiness.

What do you berries think?

I think Juniper is a lovely choice!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

This Canadian says go for it

Yes, I think it works! Both are great names - slightly different style, but I think they still work as siblings.

Siblings names don't have to be the same style as long as they aren't dramatically different. Isaac and Juniper are great as siblings. Go for it.