Names Searched Right Now:

Imagery of my new found lovely combos

I've been out looking at two middles for names I love (Allistor I'm still not really loving, but trying to like it) and I wanted to hear what you saw when you hear these names. I'd like to see if our scenery matches. Thanks :3

Andromeda Firith Melete Merydi or Merida
    Amber Francesca Pandora Am
    Dagmar Persephone Cleopatra Day or Maggie
    Arthur Marcellus Nicanor Artie
    Allistor Lysander Yale Al
    Eugene Orpheus *insert second middle name here*
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Why not Alasdair nn Dare instead of Allistor?
    Andromeda - I always see the vibrant colors of a supernova
    Amber - glowing golden, warm
    Dagmar - for some reason I see a fishing harbor, and wearing chunky knit sweaters on the docks
    Arthur - red velvet, reserved personality
    Allistor/Alastair/Alasdair - someone quirky, mysterious, wise
    Eugene - someone whiny
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Calluna, Anaxandra, Hildana, Selenia, Lisandra, Satyana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander or Evren, Caspian, Soren, Theron, Sander, Sven

Andromeda- a painting of a beautiful woman with her face turned away from the artist and looking through a window onto a river front scene. Mournful.

Amber- dead flies. Sorry, I'm into archaeology and Amber just makes me think of the stone because it preserves insects well.

Dagmar- creeping ocean mists

Arthur- Regal, loyal, ahndsome, cheerful, charismatic and a born leader

Allistor- (I too prefer Alasdair) I think of an alligator with this spelling

Eugene- whimsical and mysterious
    ~Mehri

Andromeda: Stars, telescopes and astronomy
    Amber: Fire, feistiness and flaming red hair, makes me think of Rhaenys Targaryen
    Dagmar: Intelligent, hardworking, compassionate, introverted, a bit reserved and aristocratic, but has an enormous heart
    Arthur: A knight, he is handsome, courageous, courteous and regal yet completely grounded
    Allister: Pardon but that spelling makes me think of an alligator
    Eugene: A passionate writer, he's philosophical, sensitive and humble
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

@Christinamariane: My girlfriend chose the spelling & is not agreeing on anything else. So yeah.

@Merrybells: I like your way of seeing Amber, for me the name is a bit more personal because it reminds me of my grandfather who loved the beach. ^^

And yes, it's really alligator like, hopefully I can make Fie change her mind about the spelling.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~