Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Absolutely! I get bored with names, move on -- or sometimes I meet someone who ruins a name for me. And then I fall in love with new names.

I used to love Chloe -- and while I still do, I think it is a little too popular for my tastes -- so I have moved on to Clementine.

I used to love Emma, but its huge popularity has dimmed its star for me. Now I like Emmeline, Ada, and Emerson.

I'm tired of Madison, but once, a long time ago, I thought it was a fresh surprise. Now I wonder if Monroe or Mirren could work...

Evelyn and Florence once too old fashioned. Now I adore both. Hazel is in transition for me -- some moments it seems better for a nursing home, other moments, I can imagine being delighted to meet a Baby Hazel.

Classic is defined by constituting, serving as, or worthy of being a pattern to be imitated. Too often it is simply imitation. I prefer less common forms of the classics like Ned rather than Edward. Classic names not widely used today--Frederick and Louisa for example works. Twists on trendy names like Laurel for Lauren or Alec as opposed to Alex sound chic. Fashionable names at the bottom of the most-popular lists, like Duncan or Simone are very understated.
    Last edited by basicsand; October 6th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

I used to HATE Sasha. LOTS. Now, I think it is cute and fun!
    GIRLFOLK: Cyra Niamh & Xanthe Maeve & Kalliope Sage & Keeva Hermione
    BOYFOLK: Lucian Wolf & Callum Knox & Teague Robertson
    Current crushes: Boys: Shea, Teague. Girls: Keeva.
    Guilty pleasures: Shiloh, Tarot (pron. Tarrow), Juniper.

Talia, 23, enjoys taking pictures and eating cheese. Are we name twins? Let me know!

Nameberry has helped me to LOVE:
    Audrey, Adeline; Emmett and Benjamin.
    Lila Evelyn | Eamon Reid

Yes I used to hate Archie and Alfie know I love them however I prefer Archie as a nickname for Archer but Alfie by itself (I can't stand Alfred) is just so adorable and to me it works at all stages of life.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆