Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Oops! Corrected. Off subject here, but I want to know cause it seems really interesting. Is it a good book and is it a romance? I don't usually like romances but if it's done well...
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I think it's a good teen book, but of course there will be love in it. I don't think it's to lovey dovey, and I strongly recommend it, if you need some mindless reading.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

Quote Originally Posted by greyer View Post
    I'm about to show off my nerdy side right now, but... all I can think of is "Dalek". Any Whovians with me?
    I thought of this too, almost straight away but I don't watch Doctor Who.

Is it too weird to kind of try and encourage baby Marcus to make friends with baby Valek next to him cause they have awesome names? lol thanks guys for all the info, though I am glad I'm not the only one stumped by the name initially
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!