Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Writer Communities

I know there are a bunch of writers here, and I know you all like asking for help in the writers section, but I never get more than one response over there. So, I'm looking for a community more geared towards writers. I want somewhere that I can speak with fellow writers, give lots of feedback like I do here, and get feedback in return (like I don't here).

Any of you writers have a community you love?
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I'm not on it, but a lot of Berries rave about Wattpad.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I was on Allpoetry for five years. It has a sister site called Storywrite. They both are great communities. The friends I met on there helped me through a lot and always gave me constructive criticism.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link
    Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Petra Madeleine~ Lilith Seraphine
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys ~ Giles Edmund

You just reminded me I started a writing thread and forgot all about it. I'm horrible. In my defense, I've been busy writing.

The only writing community I've ever joined is Nano. The forums are huge, with so much information your eyes will bug out. Unfortunately, they strip the boards clean once a year. This isn't terrible, as hardly anyone really reads any thread over a year old anyway, but it still makes me sad every year to see them stripped clean. They just stripped them a couple days ago, but already there's lots of stuff to read and respond to.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Winifred Snow ● Gwendolen Isabeau Fawn ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Polaris Fey

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Just putting my two cents in.
    First, I did try Wattpad, but I wouldn't recommend it. That's just my opinion though.

Second, have you done NaNoWriMo? Not exactly a forum, I know, but it is a great place for inspiration. I haven't done it for the last couple of years, but I think the month might actually be October.
    ~Mehri