Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Current name crushes

I should be working on homework, but I find myself lurking on this forum again. lol. I'm bored out of my mind, so I decided to share some of the names I am currently crushing on.

Girls:
    Shannon
    Juliana (Prn Julie-awna)
    Audriana
    Maisie
    Lacey

Boys:
    Keegan
    Rowan
    Archer
    Bodie
    Sullivan

What do you all think? Like any of them? Hate them? Any of them too dated? Share your thoughts!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I should be working on homework too. I can't help it either.

I love Maisie from your girls list, but more so as a nickname for Margaret. Audriana and Juliana are really pretty too, just NMS. Juliana is a very popular name where I live, so I'm kind of tired of it. Not a fan of Lacey or Shannon. Shannon strikes me as rather dated and Lacey is a little to frilly for my taste.

Love Rowan and Archer for boys. They fit with modern trends while still being somewhat classic and different. Sullivan is nice too, just NMS. Keegan and Bodie are alright but I just don't like how they sound.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

I love Shannon. Yes, it might be considered 'dated', but it's an Irish river name...gotta love that! I also like Bodhi spelled this way, and Rowan, but for a girl (prefer Ronan or Roan for a boy).

I like these names from your lists.

Girls:

Shannon
    Juliana
    Maisie (nn only)

Boys:

Rowan
    Archer
    Sullivan

Now erin91, go and do your homework!!!!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like Maisie from your girls list and Rowan, Archer, and Bodie from your boys list, but I prefer Bodie spelled either Bodhi or Bodi.