Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,118
    Congrats! Florin is a lovely name and I love the Princess Bride connection. I'm glad checked into your blog, I love it!
    Ben & Lainy
    10.8.12


    Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

    Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

  2. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    95
    Oh, how I love an alliterative name! Your children have wonderful names, and congratulations on the big, beautiful Florin.

    I'm a huge fan of your blog, by the way. It's fun to see you on nameberry.

  3. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15,325
    Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your third child, Florin Frederick. Florin is the most interesting name I've seen in a long time. Priya, Theo and Florin are gorgeous together! You are blessed with such a beautiful and healthy family!
    Last edited by mischa; October 7th, 2013 at 12:53 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

  4. #17
    Wow, slow replying! having a newborn is time consuming, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    Yes, a very small world! I've already come across your birth announcement on Facebook (friend of a friend...of a friend lol). Congratulations!
    facebook does make the world much smaller, huh? Thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by jazz1509 View Post
    Congratulations! I follow your blog saw your post about his name A hadsome name for a handsome boy!
    Thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by rin View Post
    Congratulations again Georgia I've been following your blog for a few years now, and was so excited to see your announcement last week! He's such a gorgeous chubba, I keep going back to look at his picture

    xx
    Thank you so much! He is so chubba and we are very much in love! x


    Quote Originally Posted by lainy View Post
    Congrats! Florin is a lovely name and I love the Princess Bride connection. I'm glad checked into your blog, I love it!
    Yay, I am glad someone likes the Princess Bride connection - people have been looking at me a little funny when I mention it, haha. It's not like we named him Humperdink, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by madelyn View Post
    Oh, how I love an alliterative name! Your children have wonderful names, and congratulations on the big, beautiful Florin.

    I'm a huge fan of your blog, by the way. It's fun to see you on nameberry.
    I love an alliterative name too... now I wish I could go back and change the other kids middle names, haha. Priya does think her middle name is Peach so it shouldn't be too hard. Theo... Theo... Theo I can't think of anything to go with that... so maybe it is too hard. Thank you for your lovely words x

    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your third child, Florin Frederick. Florin is the most interesting name I've seen in a long time. Priya, Theo and Florin are gorgeous together! You are blessed with such a beautiful and healthy family!
    Thank you so much! I am feeling very blessed x

  5. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,118
    "Yay, I am glad someone likes the Princess Bride connection - people have been looking at me a little funny when I mention it, haha. It's not like we named him Humperdink, haha."

    Haha, no to Humperdink and/or Fezzik! I would totally use the name Inigo, maybe only in the middle because I'm sure tons of people would read Indigo. And Waverly is a guilty pleasure name crush of mine.
    Ben & Lainy
    10.8.12


    Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

    Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •