Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Congrats! Florin is a lovely name and I love the Princess Bride connection. I'm glad checked into your blog, I love it!
    Adelaide, Annabel, Audrey, Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Felicity, Gemma, Genevieve, Helena, Isabeau, January, June, Juniper, Juno, Kate, Laine, Liv, Lucy, Luna, Matilda, Mira, Pearl, Penelope, Seraphina, Snow, Tessa, Vesper, Violet, Winter

Asher Gregory James . Leo Sebastian North
    Archer, August, Beau, Benjamin, Caspian, Daniel, Donovan, Felix, Finn, Florin, Flynn, Forest, Fox, Hugo, Joshua, Vaughn

Oh, how I love an alliterative name! Your children have wonderful names, and congratulations on the big, beautiful Florin.

I'm a huge fan of your blog, by the way. It's fun to see you on nameberry.

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your third child, Florin Frederick. Florin is the most interesting name I've seen in a long time. Priya, Theo and Florin are gorgeous together! You are blessed with such a beautiful and healthy family!
    Last edited by mischa; October 7th, 2013 at 12:53 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Wow, slow replying! having a newborn is time consuming, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    Yes, a very small world! I've already come across your birth announcement on Facebook (friend of a friend...of a friend lol). Congratulations!
    facebook does make the world much smaller, huh? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1509 View Post
    Congratulations! I follow your blog saw your post about his name A hadsome name for a handsome boy!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by rin View Post
    Congratulations again Georgia I've been following your blog for a few years now, and was so excited to see your announcement last week! He's such a gorgeous chubba, I keep going back to look at his picture

xx
    Thank you so much! He is so chubba and we are very much in love! x

Quote Originally Posted by lainy View Post
    Congrats! Florin is a lovely name and I love the Princess Bride connection. I'm glad checked into your blog, I love it!
    Yay, I am glad someone likes the Princess Bride connection - people have been looking at me a little funny when I mention it, haha. It's not like we named him Humperdink, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by madelyn View Post
    Oh, how I love an alliterative name! Your children have wonderful names, and congratulations on the big, beautiful Florin.

I'm a huge fan of your blog, by the way. It's fun to see you on nameberry.
    I love an alliterative name too... now I wish I could go back and change the other kids middle names, haha. Priya does think her middle name is Peach so it shouldn't be too hard. Theo... Theo... Theo I can't think of anything to go with that... so maybe it is too hard. Thank you for your lovely words x

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your third child, Florin Frederick. Florin is the most interesting name I've seen in a long time. Priya, Theo and Florin are gorgeous together! You are blessed with such a beautiful and healthy family!
    Thank you so much! I am feeling very blessed x

"Yay, I am glad someone likes the Princess Bride connection - people have been looking at me a little funny when I mention it, haha. It's not like we named him Humperdink, haha."

Haha, no to Humperdink and/or Fezzik! I would totally use the name Inigo, maybe only in the middle because I'm sure tons of people would read Indigo. And Waverly is a guilty pleasure name crush of mine.
    Adelaide, Annabel, Audrey, Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Felicity, Gemma, Genevieve, Helena, Isabeau, January, June, Juniper, Juno, Kate, Laine, Liv, Lucy, Luna, Matilda, Mira, Pearl, Penelope, Seraphina, Snow, Tessa, Vesper, Violet, Winter

Asher Gregory James . Leo Sebastian North
    Archer, August, Beau, Benjamin, Caspian, Daniel, Donovan, Felix, Finn, Florin, Flynn, Forest, Fox, Hugo, Joshua, Vaughn