Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Edison/Jefferson - I'm not keen on names ending in Son or Surnames as FN's.
    Raphael - I'm not really Keen on this one.
    Sullivan - I like this but again he's unsure.
    Thaddeus - A little too out there for our taste. - We like names that are easy to say and even I dunno how to say this.
    Tobias - I cant use this as I had a Stillborn son called Tobie.

I'v looked up names and I will post the ones I likes:- Alexis & Ariel (I prefer them on girls though), Zachary (He Prefers Zach), Julian, Romeo, Damian, Ricardo, Solomon, Samuel (He likes Sam but not Samuel).

any other help.

Charles, Edward, Henry, John, Lawrence, Nathan, Nicholas, Philip, Stephen, Thomas and William are most compatible with Amy-Louise.

If it were up to me, I'd choose:

Amy-Louise and Nathan

Amy-Louise and Stephen

Amy-Louise and Thomas

(with Edward John as a middle in each instance)

John, Edward, Stephen & Charles have been voted off as fn's which I love all with Amy-Louise she is named after my great grandmothers Emily NN Emi and Amelia NN Millie.

Edward John is not a option as a fn as my boyfriends grandfather was named Edward and his son was John so we would like to stay away from them being paired together which is why we have Edward Stephen and John David although David Edward/Edward David and Stephen John/John Stephen would be accepted.

Any other opinions. On FNs for David Edward or Edward Stephen or Edward David as a middle or John David/David John or Stephen John or John Stephen.

Also names that sound ok if it was twins as that runs in the family so I wanna be prepared.

Any other help ?????