Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I agree that it is usable, but that doesn't mean you should use it. It sounds like "I see," "I.C." or icy as in frigid. Also, it reminds me of a V.C. Andrews book where the girl was named Ice, and she went through all sorts of terrible things (of course, because it was a V.C. Andrews book). Not exactly a nice connection. I would use it as a nickname for Isis or initials I.C. of you like the sound of it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it is not usable. Reasons:

-reminiscent of Icy Hot
    -sounds like "icing"

-last but not least, consider the following [extremely common] conversation between first-graders:
    "spell 'I cup'"
    "I-C-U-P" (sounds the same as "Icy-you-pee")

Please don't take offense, but this one is kinda bad, in my opinion.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire, Sally, Adele, Anne, Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Rosetta, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Alison (Allie), Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

I personally don't like and wouldn't use Icy, but I think it's usable. I used to know one- she'd be in university now- and she wore it really well, it was cute.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@axps123 and @mill1020- thanks for your opinions! They're greatly appreciated
    @bonfireazalea- Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you know one and it fit with her, that's very much a positive for me!X
    Eulalie/Eulalia Clio & Lysander James

Ferelith November
    Melisende Daisy

Oberon (Bear) (mn suggestions welcome)
    Jupiter

The name Poet is adorable.
    I don't prefer Icy, but for some reason I'm really drawn to Icie. I think Isis is also a good option because it sounds elegant and stoic to me and it ages well, and of course you could call her Icy!!