Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I agree that it is usable, but that doesn't mean you should use it. It sounds like "I see," "I.C." or icy as in frigid. Also, it reminds me of a V.C. Andrews book where the girl was named Ice, and she went through all sorts of terrible things (of course, because it was a V.C. Andrews book). Not exactly a nice connection. I would use it as a nickname for Isis or initials I.C. of you like the sound of it.

Southern CA
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it is not usable. Reasons:

-reminiscent of Icy Hot
    -sounds like "icing"

-last but not least, consider the following [extremely common] conversation between first-graders:
    "spell 'I cup'"
    "I-C-U-P" (sounds the same as "Icy-you-pee")

Please don't take offense, but this one is kinda bad, in my opinion.
    Mom to James Daniel (11) William Joseph (10), Elise Marie (8), Zachary Allan (2), and George Thomas (baby)

Ontario, Canada
    I personally don't like and wouldn't use Icy, but I think it's usable. I used to know one- she'd be in university now- and she wore it really well, it was cute.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@axps123 and @mill1020- thanks for your opinions! They're greatly appreciated
    @bonfireazalea- Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you know one and it fit with her, that's very much a positive for me!X
    January Alba- Tabitha Meadow- Eulalie Moon- Elke Daffodil- Melisende Skye- Eluned Lavender- Freya Sunflower- Ottilie Ireland-Maple Delilah- Josephine Holiday

Caleb James- Baker Thomas- Magnus Bear- Oscar Lowery- Albie Birch- Darragh Rex-

The name Poet is adorable.
    I don't prefer Icy, but for some reason I'm really drawn to Icie. I think Isis is also a good option because it sounds elegant and stoic to me and it ages well, and of course you could call her Icy!!