Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Classic first to go with middle name Ulysses

Hi! I just found out I am expecting baby #2! Excited to work on names again.

I don't know gender yet, but my husband and I want to use Ulysses in the middle if it's a boy.

Our first son is named Henry Atlas. We call him both Henry and Atlas, and also sometimes Huck (and an assortment of other cutesy baby nicknames, haha).

We like names that sound both classic and adventuresome.

We are looking for a classic first name to go with Ulysses. Last name sounds like "Pinot" but starts with an F. (so most names with "f" sounds do not work)

I am having a hard time finding a classic name with as much charm and character as Henry.

My favorite is Thomas, but it was already used by a family member.

Some others I like are: Peter, Toby (but not sure I love Tobias), Benjamin (but I always think Benjy, so I don't think I would use it), Jasper, Samson, Albert, Vincent, Timothy, Pascal, Julian

But I haven't found "the" one yet.

Any ideas?!

Thanks!!
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

My first thought, before I even got to your mention of it was Benjamin WITH the nn Benjy, Huck and Benjy! Or Jam! Huck and Jam!

If you like Toby, why not Tobin? I know a Tobin, and he wears it well. Tobin Ulysses ...and if your last name begins with an F, his initials would be TUF! Kinda cute?!

Roland Ulysses - Rolo, Roly
    Arthur Ulysses - Art
    Robert Ulysses - Bertie
    Patrick Ulysses - Patch
    Orlando Ulysses
    Conrad Ulysses
    Cassius Ulysses - prn Cassius, not cash-us
    Casimir Ulysses - Cas or Miro
    Cyrus Ulysses - Cy (Henry and Cyrus, Huck and Cy - adore!)

Mom to Nora Cathleen.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Miles (Milo). Dean. Euan. Ronan. Dexter (Dex). John (Johnny). Max. Finn. Reid.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Mary. Piper. Josephine (Josie). Iris. Margot. Sylvie. Edith (Edie).