Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unispired. Give us your favorites?

Hello, Ladies. My husband and I are pregnant with our 4th and are keeping the gender a surprise. We're wanting any/all suggestions you have. We've only thought of one girl name we both like: Sophia. It feels super popular compared to our sons' names, though: Dempsey, Jude, and Hudson. As an extra requirement, we'd like none of the names to start with D, J, or H. Our surname begins with H, by the way. We've also considered Scarlett, but really aren't sold.

So please, ladies and gentleman, give us your best suggestions and favorite girl names for a potential sister for our boys?

Thanks x 10,000!

-Ryan & Mandie Rose H.
    Last edited by smelltheroses; October 5th, 2013 at 01:49 PM.
    Mom to Dempsey, Jude, & Hudson
    Expecting a surprise this December

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

- Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Gaia - Sylvie - Indira - Martha - Beatrix - Miriam (Miri) - Freya -

- Seth - Marcus - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Caspar - Reuben - Malachi - Christopher (Kit) - Eben - Gideon -

- Eden - Indigo - Ezri - Ophelia (Effie) - Zinnia - / - Tycho - Atticus - Beckett - Marius - Zephyr -

Dempsey, Jude, Hudson, and Adelaide?
    Your boys sound roaring 20's to me, I think Adelaide would fit in nicely.