• Elaine V!kory

0 0%
  • Lila V!kory

0 0%
  • OTHER in comments

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Let's just focus on the fn/ln

Okay let's just focus on the fn/ln (again) because I would like for this to be settled or at least have a top 2 or 3, lol.

Emilia V!kory
    Catherine V!kory
    Charlotte V!kory
    Elena V!kory
    Violet V!kory
    Lila V!kory
    Elaine V!kory
    (Other)

Forgot to add a poll to previous post, sorry!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

Top Three Faves

1 Charlotte - with your surname, Charlotte is a standout! She sounds like a Jane Austen heroine!

2 Elaine - plainer than the other two but its serious, no-nonsense, lack of frills vibe goes well with your spunky-sounding last name. This name softens your surname.

3 Emilia - a little more frilly and feminine than Charlotte or Elaine but it sounds good with your surname.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks again, mischa, for responding! Sorry that I kept posting about it, but we can't seem to settle on a name! :-?

I love how Charlotte sounds with our ln, just worried about its popularity in the coming years! Plus we don't like any of the nn, so it would just be Charlotte.
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

Charlotte and Catherine sound the best with your last name.

Elena and Emilia also sound fine, but I'm not fond of either of them (based on the numerous spellings)

I don't like the way the others sound with your surname, though honestly I do kinda like Violet V!kory though I know the alliteration bothers some people. It would probably be my second choice after Charlotte if you're bold.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I like Charlotte, but I voted for Emilia because I'm a sucker for aesthetically pleasing names, which I think Emilia is! It also sounds great with your last name. While I usually like alliterative names, for some reason Violet V!kory doesn't sit well with me. Maybe it sounds a little too much like a cartoon action hero....
    Your list is a great one though, so I think you really can't go wrong with whatever you choose from it. But like I said, Emilia is my favorite.

Best of luck