Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Holden, Bramwell, Huxley and Linus are my favorites.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I love Huxley and Holden from your list. And I also agree with Clayton. I like its soft sound.
    Banini | 21 | Currently daydreaming of future piglets

Happily in a relationship with the man who makes me fall in love over and over again.

Rose Bravery | Hartley Peridot | Reverie Polline | Mavis Buttercup | Rhiannon Gray

Lynx Heartlock | August Marvel | Rustle Theodore | Everett Paulson | Ender Griffin

Proud mommy of 8 (kitties): Dorothy, Lyndon, Charlie, Betty, Waffle, Josephine, Portia & Ramona

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. I think we might be going to find out the sex of the baby now, my step son is struggling a little with the idea of a new baby and we think knowing whether it's a boy or a girl might help him. I also think knowing for sure will help me get over my name paralysis!

Hello, I just had a surprise yesterday (boy) and I had the same feeling, girls names, like their clothes are just more varied and its easier to be daring IMO. My surname is also single syllable beginning W. Many of the names I have loved for a while are also very popular now; Leo, Eli, Arthur, Frederick and Henry (I am also Uk). I like Huxley and Bramwell very much. Also;
    Abel
    Gabriel
    Cooper
    Kit
    Seth
    Saul

Holden is my sons name so I'm bias lol

I also like Linus