Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Too old ladish or not ?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , its too old ladish

16 16.67%
  • No , its not

80 83.33%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I don't think it's old-ladyish. The only Hazel I know is in her 40's. (One of my mom's friends.) I really can see it working on any age.
    Theodore Arthur

I've only met one lady named Hazel in my life and she was older, but she was the most lovely kind hearted person I've met so I only have positive connotations! The Fault in our Stars book has certainly helped people see it as a younger name, I just hope it doesn't become too popular after the movie adaption comes out because this name is fast growing on me, love it!

I have known a few Hazel's and they have all been animals. I just don't se the appeal of Hazel on a little girl and I love vintage names.

The only Hazels I've met were at least 70. I can't see the name on anyone under the age of at least 60, and, as boyandgirl said before, I just don't see the appeal of it.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

For me, yes it is too old-ladyish.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah