Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The best & worst baby names you have heard called out in the doctors surgery?

What are the best & worst names that you have heard called out in a waiting room or doctors office? (ok worst is a bit harsh but have you ever heard a name & thought oh bless that poor child, did they think that through?)
    Yeaterday while waiting for my appointment two sweet little kids & their mum came in one called Jack & the baby, Evie.
    When the buzzer went the notice board read Master Jack Inkpen. Narurally I thought it made him sound rather more cool than the tonne of other Jacks around. How cool? It must be on his birth certificate.
    The second name & rather questionable one again heard in the doctors was Fayleigh-Jayne.
    Obviously made up, a substitute for Haley that sounds to me too much like the word failure. Or am I being too picky?

I actually haven't heard any names at the doctors office that I thought were bad. The ones I've heard and really liked, a baby girl Torrin, she had a sister but I don't think I heard her name. Sisters Olive and Hattie. 3ish yr old boy Thor and another time a 1ish yr old boy Morris.

A baby girl named Sade was the most surprising. Nothing bad, but plenty of boring.

Mostly boring, "tryndee" sounding names. I heard a Makennalynn (not sure on spelling) once.

Best would be Zeus and Hermia (bro and sis)
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

Not at the doctors but at the store I heard someone calling their little boy 'Chardonnay'. Yes, as in the wine...