35 43.75%
  • Grace Violet

15 18.75%
  • Grace Evaline

16 20.00%
  • Grace Angelica

14 17.50%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Grace Violet sounds the best. Grace Isobel has a lot of hissing S-sounds and Grace Angelica seems really wordy - grace + angels. I do think Grace Evaline would be a beautiful honor name, though, especially pronounced Eh-vah-LYE-n, not -leen or -lin.

Yes, I agree axps123..I like the long i sound in Evaline as well. Obviously I know it would be a tricky name for people to pronounce right but at same time, it's just in the middle spot so not like people will be saying it often.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Really loving Grace Isobel for you! I just really love the flow, and I like that Isobel would continue the Scottish name theme. (Although I am biased in favor of Isobel Grace--seeing that Isabelle Aurora Grace is my own combo!) I love all the others, though, and since Evaline is a family name, I really love that option, as well! I don't think you could go wrong, really.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Thanks for all the feedback! These decisions are always so hard..and of course, Grace isn't necessarily what we'd even go with. I love it but just wanted to sort out some middle name ideas as I find it a hard one to make work in the first name spot.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Mhairi ElizabeTH

Fiona LiliDH

Grace MerediTH