Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: 2. Towers

Threaded View

2. Towers

Genre of Story:Sci-Fi

Time Period/Location: 2650/USA

Brief Plot: [i] The world became so overpopulated and polluted that people moved into massive skyscrapers. A few hundred years later, the tower dwellers are under the impression no one is left alive on the earth. It turns out that there are survivors, who live in a dystopia completely different from the utopia above them. MMC finds himself thrown from the perfect world he's used to into this dystopia.

Names of Current Characters: Neve, Tally

Character Description: She’s tough, self sufficient, and strong willed. She’s had a hard past that she doesn’t like talking about. Her own survival is the only thing important to her. As the story progresses, she begins to shed this hard core.

Other: I keep switching between Marin/Maren and Riven/Rivan. Which name/spelling do you think is best?

Character Description: Starts the story being cocky and self centered. He’s used to having everything he could possibly want right in front of him. Shows no inhibition and is quick to speak his mind or do what he wants, which gets him in some trouble.

Other:I’m really trying to decide between Dane and Dean for him. Dane feels more futuristic and is more in line with the other names, but I keep going back to the Great Dane image. What do you think?

Character Description: He’s big, sullen, and muscular with dark skin. He sees what needs to be done and will stop at nothing to do it. He’s the leader of the group that forms.

Other: I can’t decide between Zed, Zeb, or Zeph.

Other: I have another character named Aster, who’s a boy, but on Nameberry it says that Aster is a girl’s name. Do you think that’s ok? I could change it to Calder.

Also, feel free to suggest any other names for each of the characters.

Thanks!