Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gosh, I love a lot of those suggestions! Xanthe, Thisbe, and Leonie from the girls and Jules (too nicknmey?), Tobias, and Sebastian from the boys being my favorites. Sebastian also seems a little long to be in the sibset and I thought about just Bastian, but hubby brought up the similarity to a certain expletive that of course makes Bastian unusable to me. I would love to use Jude as a first name though, and I don't know how I didn't think of Jude Thames which is pretty cute. I also like you're idea of using Pearl as a first. What about Pearl Xanthe, Pearl Beatrice, Pearl Leonie (does that run together too easily?)?
    ~The name's Zoya, but you can call me Zo
    My kiddos: Fleur Amelie (age 4), Mila Esme and Sybil Ffion (twinnies, 10 months), and expecting boy/girl twins!
    Favorites for Le Bugaboos:
    Sawyer Thames, Jonah Jude, August Henri, Poppy Beatrice, Beau Eliza, Theodora Pearl "Theo"
    Currently crushing on: Diana as a middle name

Quote Originally Posted by simplyzo View Post
    Gosh, I love a lot of those suggestions! Xanthe, Thisbe, and Leonie from the girls and Jules (too nicknmey?), Tobias, and Sebastian from the boys being my favorites. Sebastian also seems a little long to be in the sibset and I thought about just Bastian, but hubby brought up the similarity to a certain expletive that of course makes Bastian unusable to me. I would love to use Jude as a first name though, and I don't know how I didn't think of Jude Thames which is pretty cute. I also like you're idea of using Pearl as a first. What about Pearl Xanthe, Pearl Beatrice, Pearl Leonie (does that run together too easily?)?
    Pearl Beatrice is lovely with your sibset!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I like Pearl Beatrice or Poppy Beatrice.
    Although I don't like any of the boys names I love the MN you have for August (Henri/Henry). - I think Henry Thames (as it's a honoring name).

Henry Thames & Pearl/Poppy Beatrice would be perfect for your twins.

Fleur Amelie, Mila Esme, Sybil Ffion, Poppy/Pearl Beatrice & Henry Thames sound perfect together IMO.

I love Beatrice! I also like Poppy, but I think Beau would be really unfortunate. Your other girls have such lovely names. I really like both Sawyer and August.

Sawyer and Poppy
    August and Beatrice

Twins X2

I love the name Sawyer Thames!!!! Its adorable, and will work for when he is an adult too! For your girl I like Beau Eliza because it is pretty and will grow with her and work for when she is an adult. I liked Poppy Beatrice but I feel like it is a name for a little girl and that when she's older it wouldn't fit. Hope I helped!